UMMEED THE- HOPE SCHOOL
Ummeed Foundation has established a ‘Special School’ for physically & mentally challenged children viz.
Ummeed Foundation successfully running various Help Cells helping people belonging to different categories and requiring various kinds of aids such as empowering differently abled people with suitable employment, helping them set up their small scale business, helping poor patients with medical aid, educating deserving people about various Government Schemes and the proceedings to obtain their rights. We also offer services like making Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, etc., through our Maha-E-Seva Kendra.
- Ummeed Foundation runs free special school named Ummeed The – Hope School
- Special educators are appointed for special children
- Ummeed School runs in two sessions i.e. morning & afternoon session
- Different categories of students are Mentally Challenged, Physically Challenged, Blind, Deaf & Dumb, Autism, Hyper and Slow Learner
- Different vocational training is provided to students of different categories
- Nutrition to students is provided on regular basis